Wednesday, November 21, 2012

cnn again after three da

Of say"is a bottom top to hit by bullet."
H'm?What part is the history grasped fame to harm?……Bottom up?!
"You say again a time of, history government the Wei is there hit by bullet?"
"Bottom!"
Hold!This guy how which can't hit by bullet to win in the bottom?!
The common people of river the side mansion in Wenzhou beat drums and gongs, the firecrackers together blare the peace soldier that welcomes back in the near the bank.
"Eldest brother!"A history on board of river noodles distance's grasping fame is handed by two warrior Chans to shout loudly.
Slowly the ship pulled in to shore-this was the last ship today, the history grasped fame and Zhang Hai Qiang to still have a person whom I have never seen to walk to come up.
"Eldest brother!This is the south road soldier commander in chief-Zhang Chen Yi's general!"
"I've long been looking forward to meeting you I've long been looking forward to meeting you!I am the name of I've long been looking forward to meeting you general piece!On seeing really be it may be said known for rather meet today, let me be overwhelmed by special favor!"My favour bends to wear a smile of think that Zhang Chen Yi says.
"There there!I am I've long been looking forward to meeting you Yang Jun Shuo's name!Do I hope every day to meet with Yang Jun Shuo a to talk soon in the fairyland!Ha ha ha~~~"Zhang Chen Yi say with a smile.
The guy of crafty craftiness!Hope to meet with me every day in the fairyland?!Say so that I have never taken in person the troops picks you up you did this hate to ascend me?My in the mind scolds.
"Ha ha ha ha, General piece is all the way hard, I have dishes to go with wine in the city not equal to we arrive the inside discuss how?"
"That did I bother?Ha ha~~please!"
"Please!In have been already pleased!"
I did to have the signal to please to accompany Zhang Chen Yi to enter a city inside in Wenzhou.
"Do I say hearing that you got hurt?"Finished accompanying Zhang Chen Yi to once drink wine rice, I sent to him abode to arrive at a history to grasp fame to keep the room of wound right away behind in person.
"Mama of, make the bullet bite!"The history grasps fame to lie prone body to cover a quilt to hate ground to say on the bed.
"?How to harm of?"
"Is alas!The day before yesterday we and one trip after joining forces for battle, ran into an enemy in the road come back!
……Be tread road in the fairyland.The enemies are few!Only have 1,000th, !I took the warriors one battle to exterminate them!Have never thought a pure soldier to pretend to be dead while sweeping battlefield, secretly beat me one gun, so I lay here.That guy also calls the warriors to kill!"
"Harm there?"I have intention to inquire about.
"……Can not say!"History's grasping to praise a while a face is red to get up.
"Can not say?!"I looking at him with the taste of doubt.
"Can not say be can not say!"The history grasps the face of fame reder, loudly hurtle my way of Rang Rang.
"I see not to is to can not say, should be ashamed to say just to?"I looking at the quilt that he covers to say with smile.
"Mama of, did you know?!"The history grasps to praise blush with shame of get drunk wine similar, he understand come over me have already known him to get hurt there" is which bastard speak?!I have already told them to say!Hold***, are this words that take me for guy to break wind?!"
"Go!The somebody else is to concern you!Don't the dad hold Niang whole day day of well!Have a little culture good?!How to don't also do government Wei at 1:00 of awakening?!"I smile to comfort him."How?Harm O.K.?Hereafter still have ability?"
"What have ability?"History's grasping fame temporarily has never responded to come over, suddenly he understood" ……mama of!Who hereafter have no ability?!I saw you just have no ability!"
"?Can't?!Harm at the so important place how to probably can't influence your ability?Trust!I will make you be inner palace manager hereafter!Your empress half a lifetime I am responsible for!Your that in a dream lover is comforted by me how?You see to do eldest brother of many for younger brother you wear to think,cnn!"
Am I second half for him to living to consider, this guy once took a pillow to throw to come over.
"Ah ah ……, you see!You don't also become nervous so good?"I stayed away to say with smile.
"Wear what hasty?!"The history grasps fame spirit to shout of looking at me.
"I just said to comfort your in a dream lover how send the pillow to me?You must wait me that connects to be not late either for my pillow again you!Ha ha ha~~~"
The second pillow flew to come over"I send you again this!"
"Like good!Don't play trick."I let go of the pillow that he throws to come over" method five is how to sacrifice?"
Mention Liu Fa Wu, the history grasped fame facial expression to immediately deliver white.
"Eldest brother, left Zong Tang will never deal with!"The history grasps to praise silent a short while say" we at after the soldier divide those at three, the pure soldier of sky set follow us all day long, afterwards, the way in the set in sky Peng rock we routed them!Annihilated more than 1,300 persons.On the second day, we leave regiment preparation the Peng rock establishment set mountain base in sky is at the way, moreover two regiments I with Liu Lyu grow to lead to prepare officer's road of fairyland again Tong left Zong Tang is a while!Can who think that left Zong Tang incredibly and in advance guessed our plans!In the northern Ao of fairyland we and left Zong Tang first the head brigade beat one to suffer a war, then we turn to want to fling off them in the big dish mountain dozen, how can also jilt not to drop,google!Those pure soldier the good elephant contain the energy to make to finish not, don't have a meal don't go to bed of heel in our behind!"Say to say the history grasped to praise spirit urgently to get up.
"Afterwards?"
"We took them to arrive Pan from the fairyland Anne to arrived new Chang again to return to set in the sky again after three days."
Saying my history to grasp to praise is silent.
"Were you surrounded by the enemy in the set in sky,Facebook?Isn't the enemy in your behind?How did you make them give to outstrip?"
"Be not, don't outstrip us!Is left Zong Tang surrounded Zhang Chen Yi's troops to arrive set in the sky!They made a surprise attack seven regiments that we stay in the way Peng rock, seven regiments beat of leave 37 people!Seven regiment cripple the department after assembling with us us just know left Zong Tang already fore the noodles cloth likes trap to wait we to drill!Actually we have already been placed in left Zong Tang Da Dun's ring of encirclement at that time, can we still not knew at that time.For the sake of we after death of the enemy lead to open, Liu Lyu is long to take rearguard to separately act with us ……"the history grasped fame to finally cry out.
"You is how does the break out of come?"I the silent short while ask him.
"The bottom has rain on that evening and guard the set Pan on sky Anne the enemy of the front line run a meeting the village take shelter from rain go to, otherwise we also return not."
"Like, I knew, you have peace of mind to keep wound.I didn't bother you."I comfort him to arrive.
"Eldest brother!Want to be long they revenge to Liu Lyu!"
"I know that you trust!"
I silently closed door to walk to go out.



Chapter 21 harms adversary through the hands of others



Come out door, I arrive at a hall inside.
"Chief!"Zhang Hai Qiang sits in the hall to get up to say at the sight of me with Wang De Gui.
"How, what matter do you have?"I didn't know that what these two people are a stem to come.
"The chief, Zhang Chen Yi's troops, robs a private house in the city tonight, drive we the warriors button up descend!"Wang De Gui compete first says.
"Still have, the officers and men of those south road soldiers beats and scolds common people, extorts money outside the city, strong my troops having women's going up arrestment was also beaten by them!"Zhang Hai Qiang angrily says.
"Is your a trip to come back together with them?They how even do you also beat?!"I incredibly dare to beat my own lifesaver to feel extremely strange to the peace soldier.
"Come back of all the way those south the road soldier is only fear too near with left Zong Tang, a runs of to the rabbit!There is basically no time dry bad matter, my troops after breaking for them, nature is to us appreciate not and unexpectedly!But led Ou river that felted safe and then leaked for guy true character!"
"Still have, " Wang De Gui says:"All of these people is have narrow escape from death, rob than the another person more malicious!All of a s are Lao Tze is already to kill a person, not afraid die again once!Is true***desperado!"
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment