Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap beats by dre es headIt is small

Pick you up to enter a mansion, also need to jump the gun, calculate what ah?"Elder sister Zou lightly sighs:"I arrive have no what, a two, just fear to bring trouble you.Other people not know our relations, also not know that you are daughter's house, all way I am your wife, I am afraid ……"I a listen to:"Really?Does the person of outside say like this?Elder sister, this pouring is a good affair ah, you are my wife, that I really had wife and admired, this more convenience I ah!Want a hard elder sister just."Elder sister Zou shakes head funny:"Did the affair like this arrive inside in the your mouth and unexpectedly become a good matter?It is alas."I the Hey Hey is happy.
In the home take a rest after half month, waiter to report, Guo Jia came back from officer Du.I hesitated for a while and still kept deciding to see him.When Guo Jia sees me, up and down conjectured along while:"Son cloud, you how lose so many?"I sigh tone, said 1 time in the affair of river's east:"Three elder brothers, I not dare to see main Be getting more male, you say, I do so, can't the lord association get angry?"Guo Jia smiled:"Wide Ling overwhelming victory, lord Mr. happy still too late, living what spirit?You save Sun Ce's affair, lord Mr.s all know.If isn't your news in time, and then procrastinated half for several months, the defending of wide Ling can't prepares so well, either, you are to have a great achievement."My wry smile:"But, I endure not next heart, and then saved Bo Fu Yi's time."
Wait I to save this mutually Sun Ce of after saying, Guo Jia Leng Leng:"Lord Mr. still really doesn't know this affair.This ……son cloud, you ……"my wry smile:"I don't know as well how say, anyway you make me looking at Bo Fu to walk into death, I could not do.Just, I don't say at considering to want with lord male, don't say, I feared later lord Mr. to know that I deceive him, he will get angry, I with lord Mr. of have a mistrustful crisis;If say, in case of lord Mr. angry, I will be getting more unlucky right away and how do?"Guo Jia wanted to think:"Can not deceive, must say, and want to rob to say before other people, otherwise, you really want unlucky.Now problem BE, you want lend to think good, why do like this?Otherwise, you really want unlucky."I was a mouthful hard water.
A long time, I shake:"Calculate, didn't say these, now that wanted to say, that said.Lend, slowly think!To, front how?The your body is still subjected to of?"Guo Jia smiles:"The my body is much better, didn't be getting weaker before, your tablet I along with took of, lord male saw with two elder brotherses I tight, even that Gu text with also followed to create a big noise, I and Mr. reached to even drink wine not fully enjoy, is all your bad idea of ."I the Hey Hey keep smiling:"What someone took care of lives you, good!"Guo Jia Yin smiles:"Hey, I drink not to become wine, Mr.'s reaching don't also get to drink, and I didn't also make the lord male to drink and don't everyone ever thought to drink."I pour:"Three elder brothers, you good Yin.The wine of the eldest brother also drive you to quit?The mean person mental state of standard."Guo Jia's cachinnation:"Eldest brother just don't I take care of, ever since that time the affair of Yuan city, eldest brother while going on an expedition, never be stained with wine."I am also happy:"The eldest brother has power of memory than you."Guo Jia turned over cold stare.
Smile later on, I ask him:"Front circumstance how?Do you come back to do what?"Guo Jia Zhou knit the brows:"Generally, not good, pretty good."What mean?I looking at him with interrogative look.Guo Jia wanted to think:"Say so, we have no loss, the Yuan Shao has no advantage.1 offends, 1 guards, treat so."I started to walk several step:"Do two soldiers square off?Didn't the Yuan Shao adopt the military tactics that the battalion closes in?"Guo Jia nods:"Have no, he basically has never let the troops move forward and station over there, an on every occasion.Orderany soldier to shoot arrow, dig the earth a way, these ways have what use, be all blocked up by us to return to.However, we once attacked once, the result was to attack quickly, hurt also quickly, five younger brothers are ordered wound.This after, we don't attack as well."
I a , urgently ask:"How is condition of the injury?Can there is problem?"Guo Jia shakes head:"It is small to harm.This guy assaults also need not try very hard to so, be flowed arrows firm on the leg.Have been good about."I loosen tone:"O.K..Be really of, have already signed great achievement, also so try very hard to, fear to have no achievement, let him be a great commander soldier, he runs to do before the horse a soldier, helpless."Guo Jia roars with laughter:"Interest Ba personality such, you can I change him?Aren't you just such?If Sun Ce isn't that the Ba of river's east is main, you not the lane comes over be old six just strange!"I is embarrassedly a smile:"Or three elder brothers understand me.Is alas, Bo Fu."
Guo Jia sighed:"Son cloud ah, you want to more want later.We want to assign duties with Sun Ce's sooner or later of, if you can not let go and want not to open, don't go to a river again east, you paid attention to brothers friendship too much."I lower the head wry smile:"I can not let go ah, if can really let go of, I can't save Bo Fu.Three elder brothers, I after would not liking to think, anyway lord Mr. go down south it's yet early, really have that day, I should also return to lord Mr. was nearby.Is alas, make Bo Fu hate me good."Guo Jia shakes head language not.

Chapter 105 robs a food


Unification north ground the article-chapter 105 rob a food
I calm down absolute being and tidy up own way of thinking for a while:"Calculate, three elder brothers, the affair has already arrived this situation now, I can not also change.The affair of river's east hereafter say again.To, you attacked to how can hurt and listenned to you say of,cheap beats by dre, seemed to suffer a los?"Guo Jia nods:"We still kept despising Yuan Shao, army corps battle, we really beat however he, his person many ah!That reviews to go together with also badly, make must what everywhere, we attack his inside in the eyes.Or lord Mr. see not in the right, right away issue order behind withdraw, just avoided loss.Fear after thinking all, if the Yuan Shao is like us to think like this:Make use of infantry first to carry on besieging, ride the army camp that the soldier pounds at rear, we of this small hurt and then become to greatly hurt."I also perspired:"You are really also, the somebody else Yuan Shao is again stupid, the real strenght puts over there, the oneself person is little, make what attack!"
Guo Jia Yi stares:"Still say?Not just blame you."I sprang up to come:"You eat to lost battle, how can strange arrive my head of top?"Guo Jia hums:"Not just you say of, the Yuan soldier war power doesn't go, worse than us far."I pour:"Three elder brothers ah, that means one of their ability.But somebody else so many people ah, 5 beats a , you also can not stand of, be really of."Guo Jia smiles:"You just say now, still you have never said before clear ah!"I am getting more dizzy:"This ……can't be lord Mr. to say so of?My Yuan died."Guo Jia humed 1:"You know good, I tell you, hereafter talk to say to know.To, you since came back, want that ordering is strange to recruit, how let the Yuan Shao eat some Kui, seek to repair back, make amends for mistake by good deeds."What ah, I can be really unlucky:"Make me think a way again, you do what shout?I can think what way?Ah, haven't you said what you run to come back stem?"
Guo Jia Dao:"Lord Mr. says a sky heat, stay indisposition in army camp, the my body is weak, come back to urge a food."My one Pie mouth:"Saying good to listenly is hiding lazy come.These two years, for the sake of this war, if the text early gets ready food grass and allow handsome so devote of person, also urge a food with you?"Guo Jia smiled:"Originally be came back a rest rest.In fact, the lord is male is afraid we a few scholars make us all leave army camp, I walk first."I one Leng:"Flow arrows?What mean?"Guo Jia sighs:"This real strenght of Yuan Shao is really strong, his bow and arrow hand every day toward the arrows that we shoot many hours in the army camp, really became arrows rain, also really harmed many soldiers, made none of everyone's tents to dare."I smiled:"Hey, really severe, that you all be shrink a head ……that?Hey Hey."
Guo Jia ruthlessly stares my one eye:"Want to say this Yuan originally the beginning also has a little skill and makes Gao Gao's arrows building to get up, if not that Liu Zi Yang thinks that a throws stone a car, also true difficult do."Hey, throw stone cars all already use last?Want to also is about this time, that:"Three elder brothers, you how don't remind a lord Mr. cut the food way of Yuan Shao!As I see it, in forbid Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment