Sunday, January 20, 2013

fake oakleys he place have Chines

Call more than all 3 Fs buildings all that it is "set".
The mansion that returns to me, hello of my excitement is public to sit down in the long table of side, personally for public burn a pot of tea.Many new comers are sat chair up, seem to be very unusual, left twist right twist of every where conjecture.
Wait tea of my Qi, tube rather and Bing original but leave and rise, to my deep Shi Yi Li, panic Wang Lie et al also quickly starts to stand.
Is panic of I immediately hand them:"Twos are big wise to arrive this to help me, fully feel keenly honor, thus big gift, fully can not stand.It is two to start to please quickly and quickly."
Tube rather and Bing at first again went one gift, said to me:"I wait at this time, just knowing the Xuan is virtuous male kindheartedness, the Xuan is virtuous to reside Hao house the United States to lets the student live, let we where civilize people,fake oakleys, but oneself live such humble room, the such kind of behavior makes me wait ashamed.From now on but have to send, I etc. only at the expense of life, know to meet by report of feeling."
Suddenly realize of Wang Lie et al immediately also repeat what"serve loyally" of words, but make me be getting more uneasiness.
I have been a person who likes to enjoy, likes delicacies beautiful dress, of so the living quarters that didn't set out me, however is favour to go to the favour, there is no spare time just, besides we the city middleman lack, I haven't come yet and arrange full-time sweep the person of house.I went to You state again recently, more than 20 days didn't sweep a house, is seem to be to have a little dilapidated.
However, say that this is the humble room, also divided to order too much.After all this is the best brick wood is built up, a little bit more unique not good BE, haven't come yet and pack glass just.
I don't understand of ask a tube rather:"Take care of an elder brother, this houses are been built up by all best brick woods, the room is very generous, I can also invite, even if 30 friends come at the same time bottom, long table the both sides can put 30 long Dengs, can let friend simultaneously drink tea part claver.Is how can simple and crude which?"
I wish, you haven't seen my house at the back of 1800, the place of that pigeon son cage size will be several 100,000 just can buy down, the so big house after putting till 1800 afraid not last must.Put for this area where, can not calculate, either simple and crude.
I immediately after say:"Maying be a house to have no is shining, too black inside the house, so seem to be simple and crude, please forgive me to invite week not, I this takes a few torches, house the bright hall will seem to be a good point."
I start to take torch and have never thought them to unexpectedly cry bitterly to lose a voice.
"Lord Mr. resides this humble room but sweet of if Yi, city people 100,000 but no man wait on to receive, connect pour tea some fire small matters like this all want to kiss dint in person for, if my big fellow is all main male officials like this, then man the room is cheerful, the common people have blessing.My etc. dare not the effect die dint but."
Like, have already started calling I lord male, I greatly elated.We the yield of the crystal azure stone is too small, the things producing all took to sell money to change a food, can't, flow a people to measure too greatly, our food isn't enough, while I originally intend and wait the end of this year then pack all official residences up the crystal azure stone, see this situation, pour is not worried either.Hereafter bearer, greatly can take him to the school first, then take I this residence.He has to be not touched, I can not suggest him and guide him.Admire, admire, admire.
Settle down good they after, I inquired the troops' circumstance, we have already had 150,000 residents and request to take part in 30,000 people of having of troops currently, we originally possessed 5000 old soldiers, I request to come out 3000 old soldiers to build up armor to ride a soldier independently, and 2000 old soldiers who leave assign each one and consider as entry-level military officer.After lately old soldier mixs a plait, the fighting strength will descend, estimate to raise their fighting strengths and also need a year.In this period, we have to keep strong mobile battle strength, so I request to ride the soldier to the armor and equip into a soldier quickly.

Section 13 left plentiful Suo Hui
Section 13 left plentiful Suo Hui
After in brief handling cloud city thing, I suddenly think of one matter.
Hence turn an inquiry high mountain, "whether our tall ships again went Japan".
The high mountain answers:"The journey is faraway, afraid not easy."
I order and ask high mountain:"You know I last time why wanted Japan, purchased to return to a great deal of Japanese women?"
The high mountain answers:"Not for making reprisals them once comfort woman is at the our country forager."
I shake and say to him:"At this time generation, we want to sail Japan, the journey is faraway, but if we take Korea as gangplank, opposite in Korea on the Japan's recent island point, establish a replenishment to order, build up a city to, thus, pass this city, we can chase Korea and bound on the chariot that we conquer Japan.As for purchase an one matter of Japanese women, regard as important event to do to it.Because come up to say from science, only have young and vigorous women and grow the next posterity and exist dint just strong, we in great quantities purchase Japanese women, on the other hand can solve a cloud the city men and women's proportion not appropriate problem;On the other hand, we can jack up the marriage cost in Japan and let Japan only have a handful of men, just can marry a daughter-in-law.As for third aspect, be after the decade Korea unified, the Japanese body strong dint strengthens of the person have already been getting older, the fertility rate lowers and cause they the next generation character is lowly.At that time, if we stir up Korea together goes on expedition Japan with us and kill light Japanese man isn't a difficult matter."
Raise head, look up at Japanese direction, I naturally look forward to of say:"Wait we to capture whole day originally, can be called Japanese sea" our sea", Japan island will constitute us the outside layer of the Pacific Ocean northeast direction defense net.To the south, we then take down Indonesia and Malaysia, so we chain in the Pacific Ocean island of big fellow race integrity.Thus, backing can guard and enter, we can take this as gangplank and sail America to the north to the east, sail India to the south west and arrive Rome.
I don't dare to entertain wild hope, any sun shines in glory of the place have Chinese territory, but by so doing, the Teng of man race flies, have no outside tie.Pass this undertaking, we still make people know, the world of outside is very big, very fascinating.Chinese, don't always the infighting is going to conquer, is going to loot."
To the strategy guide policy of Japan thus settle next, our decision, use those good-looking not practical glass, china etc., change the gold and silver, food of Japan of light, green strong women.Wait to take time to the national strength of Japan, again lo quasi- opportunity, launch conquest to it.Certainly, we don't intend to give currently women, Be not afraid of those women to turn over a sky so.Be sunk to Japan of abruption status thus, be like a delicious of fish, wait us chopsticks.
Later on, I take 50 attendants and immediately returned to You state, cloud city important event has been already settled now, the government frames all have been already welled take, and the work leaving was the political position that fights for a cloud city with all strength.
On arriving a city gate, the Pu Yu has already anxiously faced to come up, "Xuan virtuous adult, you arrive for these several days where go to, make gentleman(state herding of your respectful name) adult already many inquiries", finish saying.
He stretches hand to pull my horse, "the adult go to state and herd a mansion quickly, the mean person leads the way for you."
Is really snobbish, probably my ordination has already come down, so the Pu Yu just dedicates so affability.However I turn to read a to think and appoint 1 to be engaged in, Liu Yu not should such worried, probably have what matter seek me to do.Meeting is what matter that?I am puzzling and going with the Pu Yu and arriving at a state herding mansion with the mood of half pleased half sorrow.
Liu Yu Yi sees I enter hall and immediately stood from the low table, sent out a surprise of long smile:"The Xuan is virtuous, you come back of, hear that you went to and flow people Tun Zhai?"
Is quite good, I is give repeated advice to male Sun Fu like this, currently male Sun Zan of from the younger brother male more, Mr. Sun Fan all have already followed behind him to go on an expedition, remains a son Mr. continuously at home.To not arouse the doubt of others, I Chien slightly tell male to continuously intend to go to Tun the people orders to take a look, the parlance like this should can't have a problem.
"Is exactly", I answer.
"This Tun people orders a black Heng raid of once encountering before month, the camp Zhai to the utmost ruined, the armed forces and people were massacred, corpse all over the place, disastrous."
My the situation say of terror a point, in case that officials think that it is a fat meat, prepare there to harvest fruit.
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment